Sign in to follow this  
han

Headphones for ladies recommendations...

Any good recommendations of headphones for ladies user?

I uses them to listen to kpop and cpop mostly and often will bring out for use.

Personally i already have 4 headphones, they are WESC Golden Oboe in black/gold, Sennheiser HD 228 in black, Skull Candy Lowrider in black/gold and ATH FW5 buttons in white.

Noe i have a fetish in collecting headphones... :prettyprincess:

I looking at more of the stylish design and comfort cause some is really a head crushers. But not too loud designs. Colours hopefully be girlish too cause most headphones are so man :no: not lady friendly version.

Thanks for the help rendered! :smoke:

ladies should appreciate audio technica's es7 cos it has mirror! whahahahah

and if you like wood, esw9

and then sennheiser's teaming up with adidas to remake the flagship hd25-1 II so it will look pretty good. i hope. lol

and then you can go about collecting onto in all its colours LOL

Have you tried looking around Stereo in Plaza Singapura?

Yes yes, been there before. But only looked at their collections didn't tried on any. Still kind of blur dunno what to buy yet that time. Some headphones when wore doesn't look nice on a girl, makes the head look big. So now trying to find girlish and nice looking headphones when wore. But dunno which one yet. Budget abt $150 because i going for style rather too much of the sound and no black coloured ones for me already. I already have the colour in 3.

ladies should appreciate audio technica's es7 cos it has mirror! whahahahah

and if you like wood, esw9

and then sennheiser's teaming up with adidas to remake the flagship hd25-1 II so it will look pretty good. i hope. lol

and then you can go about collecting onto in all its colours LOL

Ya Ya! ATH ES7 in on my list too. Pretty headphone! but the price hmm... so in considerations. If i saw tat b4 purchasing any of my headphones b4 hand will definitely buy without thinking. So now is comparing time.

Oh Actually wat do u mean abt sennheiser, addias flagship???

Sennheiser sounds is good but their design not attractive at all. Haiz... :doh:

lol. here it is. adidas x senn http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/newsflash/Adidas-X-Sennheiser

dunno if you'll like it though, seems more guy-ish to me. anyway the hd25-1 II is the sennheiser's flagship portable headphones, quite popular for recommendations, so after pairing up with adidas, it most definitely will look better, and retain its great audio quality.

btw, clamping force from the es7 can be reduced. headband mod, or just clamp it on a thick pile of books over night.

es7 - mirror

esw9 - wood

onto - candy colours

adidas X sennheisers hd25-1 II - sports look? guyish loook? dunno lah

IEM = In Ear Monitors

basically those small little 'speakers' inserted into the ears instead of headphones being on the ears.

earbuds - stock stuff from ipod

iem - those that look like earbuds but with a stub that goes into the ears, you know those stuff that comes with sony ericsson phones

headphones - you know liao lah