Sign in to follow this  
Theatre Of Dreams

HD 414 Earpads for my PX 100; UE SF3 Replacement Cable

Would like to give credit to Teng from woodlands SE for his patience in my shopping for replacement earpads. Eventually got the sennheiser HD 414 earpads for my old sennheiser PX 100. Fits fine, and looks nicely oversized :)) . Anyway, thanks for the good service.

Forgot to check one thing. Does SE have ultimate ears super.fi 3 replacement cable? My drivers are fine but the cable is damaged. If it is available, how much is SE selling it for? Thanks.

Edited by Theatre Of Dreams

Would like to give credit to Teng from woodlands SE for his patience in my shopping for replacement earpads. Eventually got the sennheiser HD 414 earpads for my old sennheiser PX 100. Fits fine, and looks nicely oversized :)) . Anyway, thanks for the good service.

Forgot to check one thing. Does SE have ultimate ears super.fi 3 replacement cable? My drivers are fine but the cable is damaged. If it is available, how much is SE selling it for? Thanks.

Yes, we have the UE universal replacement cable for Superfi3 studio. Check your PM.

Hi SE, can you let me now the price of UE replacement cable too, my sf5Pro cable is loose. Having a hard time finding the replacement cable, seems that UE has stop making them. Do drop me a PM. Thanks.