kidult

Vinyl camp

Denon entry level... Denon DP-300F

Comes with in-built phono stage and stock cartridge. Plug and play and it is automatic.

As Kidult mentioned, Eardoc and KD5000 have them...and are looking to let them go.

To go higher up, besides Rega and Pro-ject, you may want to consider Technics SL1200 range...can get them for a few hundred bucks used. But bear in mind for these TTs you will need to get a separate phono stage.

Edited by Kachui

second hand will be no problem rite?

depend on the TT age and how well the ower take care of it.

second hand will be no problem rite?

The two used for less than 3 months and upgraded!! Should be minty condition... like the durian seller in Geylang says.. 包吃 :lol:

Edited by jig_sg

Guest jacj6049

ok,i try to build phono amp,then i will source again,as for Denon DP-300F,it is really a waste of money like other say?

ok,i try to build phono amp,then i will source again,as for Denon DP-300F,it is really a waste of money like other say?

It depends...the DP-300F is reasonably priced, easy to set up, easy to use...and decent sounding. Some tweaks like changing the cartridge, belt, and adding isolation footers will bring much sonic improvement. It also allows you to switch off its in-built phono stage if you want to use a better quality separate phono pre-amp.

But if you are like many of us here who are suffering from upgradtitis, you may want to look elsewehre as the DP-300F will not satisfy you for long. :sweat:

Edited by Kachui

Guest jacj6049

The two used for less than 3 months and upgraded!! Should be minty condition... like the durian seller in Geylang says.. 包吃 :lol:

then are them goin to sell,can pm me not?

Great link bro! :)

Post more please! I don't have the time to search... ;P

I use the stylus fluid before each session of play. I know some who use it for each album they play and even for each side.

O_O serious ah. god i'm like..played a week alr..and have yet to do so.

ok. shall start taking better care of these stuff.. Thanks~