Sign in to follow this  
WatUp

MP3 for kids

Interesting

I guess one concern would be whether or not the volume is safe, and the device has that covered.

Think a 5-year-old won't try to eat the player, right? :D

Another thing: get the kid started on the right footing, don't give her poorly-encoded tracks :lol:

This one is awesome. We have it for our 2 year old and he loves it. You can set the volume, it has easy controls, covered in soft plastic so it can be dropped. It comes with some kids songs on it and then you can load lots more on. I highly recommend it.

Thanks for the advise. I pretty like it too but my mum has decided to get something more practical - clothes & shoes. maybe i will get that for my kids if i have any in future :P anyway thanks for the advise!

While MP3 players trend toward smaller and more function-filled with every iteration, tiny and complicated isn't really what you want in a toddler-friendly product.

The important adjectives there are ones like "non-toxic," "durable," and "easy-to-find-when-misplaced-under-a-pile-of-toys."

Baby's First MP3 Player is music to our ears, literally.

It's a large rugged single-piece design, molded from rubber that meets FDA food-grade specifications.

Three large buttons invite baby to play or stop the songs, and also hide a super-secret menu for parents which includes volume control, a must-have on any product for little ones.

Instead of subjecting your iPod to curious little fingers, give your little ones their own MP3 player to do with as they wish.