Sign in to follow this  
snowflakes

Recommend me an amp for my Westone 3?

I'm looking for an amp to be used with my Westone 3. The amp I'm looking for must be small and be very portable for convenience sake as I will be carrying it around (e.g. listening in MRT).

Can someone recommend me an amp that fits my requirements and is below SGD$150.00?

The only amp I found which fits my requirements is FiiO E5 which seems like alot of people is talking about due to it's low price.

Thanks

T3 is good for that price range. T4 i think phased out already. if im not wrong, stereo still has their P3+ offer till the end of this month. you might wanna check that out.

Guest dragonboy

I'm looking for an amp to be used with my Westone 3. The amp I'm looking for must be small and be very portable for convenience sake as I will be carrying it around (e.g. listening in MRT).

Can someone recommend me an amp that fits my requirements and is below SGD$150.00?

The only amp I found which fits my requirements is FiiO E5 which seems like alot of people is talking about due to it's low price.

Thanks

I found out that most low budget amps actually have more hiss and distortion... So I'll rather go without an amp if need to use the Fiio. just my 2 cents :cans:

Edited by dragonboy

I found out that most low budget amps actually have more hiss and distortion... So I'll rather go without an amp if need to use the Fiio. just my 2 cents :cans:

True, I used the fiio once and just realise that at the end of the day, it just make my music go louder, without much different.