Sign in to follow this  
stargazer

PC Show a-Jays offer

Has any of you guys gotta any reference about the a-JAYS that's offering in this PC-Show?

tried the ajays 2 and ajays 3.. preferred the 2.. mids seemedmore forward but i only listened for a short time.. the ajays 3 had bass that was too muddy for my liking ;) ajays 3 is 98 while 2 is 78 dollars..

tried the ajays 2 and ajays 3.. preferred the 2.. mids seemedmore forward but i only listened for a short time.. the ajays 3 had bass that was too muddy for my liking ;) ajays 3 is 98 while 2 is 78 dollars..

Got the ajays 2 at $78 at stereos after trying it out. Detailed mids n highs. Overall, felt it is more suitable for dance or rock tracks. Good bass response overall.

Quite a bang for the money!

Any comparison with any other brand of same price range or higher ?

Just merely a discussion, thanks!

Did not really try out the other brands except for the ajays 1 which i found it to be inadequate in in the mids and highs. Muddy bass as well in my opinion.

The ajays 2 is much better. Auditioned the sennheiser cx 300 II, it sounded very much alike to my px100 except it has isolation. Warm sounding and deep bass. Did not want to get the "same sound" so in the end got the jays 2. So far no regrets (enjoying the dance tracks with tight bass right now as i am typing)

Btw, the sales staff (female, wearing specs) at stereos causeway point was very helpful in assisting me in my choice. She was the one who recommended me the ajays 2. She personally like the mids and highs of it. Very service oriented.

Thumbs up!