Sign in to follow this  
ting

Which earbud

My mx500 said he want to retire, don't want to get another one, because I want someting fresh. Don't want to spend money to get another fragile E888 also. sleep.gif

I saw aiwa v743 for $35+, panasonic HV600 about the same price, also saw one JVC old bud for about $30 at Show Tower, looks like the sennheiser mx5, the boss said got people come back for it's sound quality. yes.gif

Any idea from your guys? headphone.gif

MX500 should already be near the top of the line for normal earbuds.

But, but I want something new no.gif I used to have mx4, E888, EX70, they all died already.

V743 and HV600 are said to be top of the line of their own time also.

Would you like isolation and pay a little more? The Shure e1c/e2c?

Nop, I just need something like mx500 which is easy to use, and comfort to wear with decent sound.

Thank you for reply.

koss streetstyle clip-ons? KSC50? Though not earbuds.

This is tough, no more suggestions. I think you can give an audition to try the buds you mentioned above before buying them.

you can try those aiwa and jvc that you mentioned.

Personally I only have experience with mx500 and e888.. and I'm sure many here also do not have expansive knowledge about other buds.

Why not you try and let us know how it sounds, compared to the mx500 etc wink.gif

try the pioneer and let us know ok wink.gif

dying to know any other good earbuds outta there besides the senn and e888

Got myself a V743 at Simlim 1st storey for S$20 only, they orderd too many and want to clear. Running in now, sounds not bad, comparation will come later. kicking.gifheadphone.gif

The JVC is RA-F205, highs and mids are good, but no bass, looks nice but I don't think it worth S$30 they asked for. ppth.gif

Can't get HV600 for S$35+ already, last week the guy quote me the wrong price, now they ask for S$45 at least, didn't buy. The cheapest price can find now is 40 at SL tower, I remember wrongly as 30 all the time, other wise I'd bought for 35 last week. sleep.gifwacko.gif

If you understand chinese. Someone's comparison of sony E888, aiwaV743 and panasonic HV600.

http://216.239.53.104/search?q=cache:k1fvE...tart=1&ie=UTF-8

basically, his conclusion is that he recommends E888 for instrumental and HV600 for pop. ting didn't buy them. What a waste. Couldn't find any comparison between HV600 and MX500. sleep.gif

If you understand chinese. Someone's comparison of sony E888, aiwaV743 and panasonic HV600.

http://216.239.53.104/search?q=cache:k1fvE...tart=1&ie=UTF-8

basically, his conclusion is that he recommends E888 for instrumental and HV600 for pop. ting didn't buy them. What a waste. Couldn't find any comparison between HV600 and MX500. sleep.gif

He recomended the V743 for pop, not HV600. He describe HV600 as wired, mid and high are smooth, but lack bass. The bass of 743 are shock man!! Wait for my impression this week end, I'm a bit busy these days. party.gif