wund3rk1nd

Remoulding earphones in singapore

Where's the best place to remould my earphones ? (westone 3)

i know of stereo electronics, and i called jaben but they don't seem too keen because i did not purcahse the westone from them. can someone recommend me some places?

i also found out about null audio and it seems the company takes forever to remould? isit true?

cheers

I might not be the best person to say this but go with Stereo. They ship your impressions immediately after they receive them so that the impressions are as 'fresh' as possible when they arrive at Unique Melody.

Impressions start shrinking after about two weeks and will affect your fit very much.

The word about Null is somewhat true depending on your luck. I know of people who had it done fast and those who had to wait ages for their customs to arrive.

Thanks Plexico!

We send all of our customers earphones to this company Unique Melody.

Its actually one of the very few company that does this kind of service. Whole process will take normally 5 to 6 weeks.

Where as for Null I think it would be better for you to check with them on their duration regarding the customs?

:party:

Thanks Plexico!

We send all of our customers earphones to this company Unique Melody.

Its actually one of the very few company that does this kind of service. Whole process will take normally 5 to 6 weeks.

Where as for Null I think it would be better for you to check with them on their duration regarding the customs?

:party:

No problem!

After all I did my reshell with you guys with an extremely pleasant experience.

:prettyprincess:

wund3rk1nd don't forget if you do it with more people at the same time, the shipping cost can be split. (I hope it still works that way) :think: