MrNobody

WTS: Brand New 48' TWag v2 OM Eclipse Cable

Hi there,

Not sure if this MO is still on, would like to order:

1 Whiplash Audio TWag OM 48" with Oyaide Right Angle Plug (UE Custom Pins) please.

Thanks

Hi there,

Not sure if this MO is still on, would like to order:

1 Whiplash Audio TWag OM 48" with Oyaide Right Angle Plug (UE Custom Pins) please.

Thanks

Hey, it's still opened.

Alright ! Then i'll get 1 Whiplash Audio TWag OM 48" with Oyaide Right Angle Plug (UE Custom Pins).

Do let me know when it's due for payment via PM. Thanks ! (:

Updated, all PMs replied. Those in the order please make your payment so that I can finalize the order quickly. For interested parties, I can still lot you inside the MO. Thanks.

Craig recently announced the TWag v2 (an improved cable from the original TWag).

The announcement was on head-fi (http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/528926/introducing-twag-v2).

He stated that the Overmold cables would only be available in 8 weeks.

I think it would be better to ask Craig about this, and inform all who ordered their cable to prevent occurrences of people wanting to trade-up (refer to above link).

Sorry if this would offend you, but I thought it would be better to inform the guys here, seeing as there are already 2 Singaporeans asking Craig for a trade-up (above link).

Craig recently announced the TWag v2 (an improved cable from the original TWag).

The announcement was on head-fi (http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/528926/introducing-twag-v2).

He stated that the Overmold cables would only be available in 8 weeks.

I think it would be better to ask Craig about this, and inform all who ordered their cable to prevent occurrences of people wanting to trade-up (refer to above link).

Sorry if this would offend you, but I thought it would be better to inform the guys here, seeing as there are already 2 Singaporeans asking Craig for a trade-up (above link).

Hey, I'm aware of it and he said that the twag v2 is more costly. However, he will still give me the old price for this current MO. the cables that I will be purchasing from him is the v2 version.

Hey, I'm aware of it and he said that the twag v2 is more costly. However, he will still give me the old price for this current MO. the cables that I will be purchasing from him is the v2 version.

So am I right to say that the people who participated in this MO, will actually get the v2 ?

So am I right to say that the people who participated in this MO, will actually get the v2 ?

Yup. Craig mentioned that he is giving me the v2.

For those who just bought from you recently, is it possible to try negotiate with craig for a trade up.

I will try to contact Craig and see what he can do about it.

Hi, as per your request to add in my order on this thread :

1) Audeze LCD-2 replacement cable with:

a) CryoPart Custom Carbon 1/4" connector

B) 6 Feet length

c) TWag wire

2) Cardas HPI-A (1/4" female to 1/8" male adapter, 6" length)

Please check if you have received my online payment.

Tachi.

Hi, please verify that the Cardas HPI-A is for adapting a 1/4" female to 1/8" male adapter with Craig, thanks a lot!

Hi,

I would like to order the following:

1) 25 feet of bulk TWcu cable

2) 1/4" Furutech FP-704 plug

3) A pair of Cardas connector for HD600

The cash will be transferred to u tonight.

The cash has been transferred.

Edited by Joe-Siow