MrNobody

WTS: Brand New 48' TWag v2 OM Eclipse Cable

Finally managed to get an account started here.

Person no 4 is me.

OM version of 48" TWag with Viablue plug for Westone customs pins.

Thanks!

We r good to go!

hey, possible to get the price of a mini to mini IC?

Of course it's possible. - SGD for right angled neutrik and - SGD for viablue. This prices are for twag.

Edited by MrNobody

Hi, i'm not sure if u receive my email yesterday, i'm wondering if it is possible to get some bulk twcu cable from whiplash. I'm looking at 12 foot plus a furutech 1/4 inch phono connector FP704 which is advertised on the website. Thanks.

Hi, i'm not sure if u receive my email yesterday, i'm wondering if it is possible to get some bulk twcu cable from whiplash. I'm looking at 12 foot plus a furutech 1/4 inch phono connector FP704 which is advertised on the website. Thanks.

Hey dennis I'm sorry. I think I missed you out. Just emailed craig to check on the pricing. =D

MrNobody, can you ask Craig on my behalf if he could get UE universal pins? I e-mailed him but I am afraid that he might be busy on the orders.

Meanwhile, change my order to UE universal pins instead of custom. Thanks.

Edited by wew01

MrNobody, can you ask Craig on my behalf if he could get UE universal pins? I e-mailed him but I am afraid that he might be busy on the orders.

Meanwhile, change my order to UE universal pins instead of custom. Thanks.

Emailed. =D.

Hi MrNobody

My Order for the Whiplash Audio TWag OM 48" with Oyaide Right Angle 3.5MM is for Westone Customer NOT JH Customer, I need the replacement cable for my ES3X.

(I have also PM you on the same issue)

Edited by ST Lim

MrNobody, payment has been transferred on 12/11/2010.

Pls note that the my order of 48" OM TWag cable with ViaBlue plug is for WESTONE CUSTOMS, not JH customs. Appreciate if you could amend. Thanks.