Sign in to follow this  
The Audio Hub

What's new on the The Audiohub?

There is alot of things things happening in the audiohub but most of it are mostly shared amongst close friends/customers.

I'd like to update more for readers who actually check my blog/shop every other day, to that I'm grateful! ( At least I know I am not update this site for only myself to read...!)

New products will be launched soon...

What is happening so far?

First it'll be the Ultimate Ears Triplefi10p cables -

Currently the pre order has been quite successful with many signing up and actually ordering a pair.

Those who still undecided, there is still time to consider - Just sign up on my facebook fan page and you'd get the same pre order offers.

For those who have done the pre-order, everything has been settle and I believe you can get it in the first week of January.

I expect everything to be shipped in by this or next week latest!

Headphone Amp that has a tube and portable...is that possible?

There will be a new product that will be coming launching - a Tube Headphone amp/24bit DAC that is portable that has a preamplifier output...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

There will be few more Uber Muzik products that will be launched -

New Cables are available Soon!

The Über Kables -

Über Kables Phantasie Series Power Cords - Zeus and Apollo

Über Kables Phantasie Series Interconnects - Ebene Mk I and Mk II

Remolding/Reshelling and Custom IEMS!

In the coming week or so, Remolding and Custom IEM services will be available. Currently I've worked out a pricing plan with regards to price/turn around time.

I believe most people are concern with regards to cost and how long it takes so I've come out with a fair system which is fair to you guys -

Remolding/Reshelling of IEM -

IPB Image

3) Basic (cheapest) $119 - Batching orders 4 weeks and/or 10 pieces for order compilation/4weeks turn around time (8 weeks)

2) Premium (middle option) $149- Batching orders and/or 3 pieces 3 weeks order compilation/2 weeks turn around time (5 weeks)

1) Platinum (most expensive) $199- Per order basis next day ship/2 weeks lead time(within 3weeks)

*Pricing is not confirmed yet and can change at any point of time without prior notice.

Lemon laws, just so you know we sell high quality products and not fruits!

Audiohub supports the new incentive for the lemon law in Singapore!

To facilitate a safer buying experience and to be fair to everyone I will extend this policy to certain type of AMP/DAC/Cables

New policy will be tiered accordingly -

7 days refund policy - 15% restocking fee

14 days refund policy - 20% restocking fee

>14 days, up to 30 days - 30% restocking fee

All Items refunded must be like new condition and Audiohub reserve the right to refuse any refunds.

In future, universal IEMs/Customs cannot be refunded due to the nature of the product and for hygiene purposes.

I'm also looking at home trials if possible with 50% deposit to safe guard against fraud.

Other than that, you can buy with a peace of mind knowing that if you don't like sound, you can always return the product!

More offers?!

There are more offers that will be launch within the Facebook page first as that is my direct line of communication to you guys, if you want to know more about exclusive offers or update to date information please join the face book page!

http://www.facebook.com/TheAudiohub

http://audiohub.com.sg/

Edited by The Audio Hub

Sign in to follow this