Sign in to follow this  
The Audio Hub

What's New on the Audiohub - February 2011

What's up?

There are many things happening for the past month, I've been terribly busy trying designing and redesigning the TF10p cable to make it better and better.

I have been communicating with all the buyers extensively to try to find out where I could have improved and always getting feedback from the ground.

IPB Image

IPB Image

What's going to happening in the next few months?

The Uber Muzik Tiny Tube DAC has been tried and tested, from Singapore all the way to Malaysia and has been extensively auditioned by numerous audioholics.

We have taken the feedbacks and tried to improve it, making it better and better. We'll be launching the pre-orders soon as we await for Chinese New Year to end and the factories start to open.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Pre-orders prices will be SGD $199, Suggested Retail Price is SGD $249

We will have 20 pieces up for preorders - Do not miss out on this offer for this great sounding portable tube DAC!

The improved version of the Uber Muzik Tiny Tube DAC will be with a premium tube - Psvane 12AT7-T

IPB Image

Theres more!

There are more products coming out for the Uber Muzik Amps however we want to make sure that it has been tested properly and you don't buy a lemon.

We're going into Alpha testing of 2 mid and high end amps soon and we promise that it will not disappointed - These are for mid to high end headphones users who want a Tube headphone amp and also a pre amp for their speaker setup.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Wait theres more!

IPB Image

G-Customs is officially open for business -

3) Basic (cheapest) $119 - Batching orders 4 weeks and/or 10 pieces for order compilation/4weeks turn around time (8 weeks)

Shipping will be $15 per order

2) Premium (middle option) $149- Batching orders and/or 3 pieces 3 weeks order compilation/2 weeks turn around time (5 weeks)

Shipping will be $25 per order

1) Platinum (most expensive) $219- Per order basis next day ship/2 weeks lead time(within 3weeks)

Shipping will be $50 per order - Local pickup at your door and sent straight to your door step

All shippments will be done via DHL, so there will be a collective tracking no.

All impressions will be done by an experience audiologist, I have no experience and will not take the risk for your hearing health!

Due to popular demand, we're implementing this service on 14th of February - Yes Valentine's day.

Just to kick start this service, we'll be upgrading all those who are opting for the Basic tier reshelling to the Premium service for free however we'll compromise on the turn around time to 6 weeks and 5 pieces.

Offers is for a limited time only!

Uber Kabel Apollo and Fantasy 4 and 8

The Uber Kabel Apollo has been a success and Zeus is in the works, Apollo has in it's beta testing stage and has been designed with the Tube sound in mind.

IPB Image

If you're interested to trial this for your tube setup, let me know and I can pass it to you for a home trial!

Facebook

If you're finding that the Blog content has been updated less frequently, that's because the good stuff are in the facebook.

I prefer to use facebook now as it is faster and easier to update on news and information.

The blog will serve as a place where I note down my findings and wish to show everyone but the facebook is a community where everyone gets to chip in on their opinions.

So Please come by the Facebook page and hang out there - http://www.facebook.com/theaudiohub

Also I have a twitter feed - http://twitter.com/#!/audiohub where I note down some of my thoughts and do a little micro-blogging.

Before I forget..

IPB Image

Happy Chinese New Year - Wishing you Properity and Good Health for 2011!!!

http://audiohub.com.sg/annoucements/whats-...b-for-february/

Edited by The Audio Hub

Sign in to follow this