Sign in to follow this  
jumbo

SENNHEISER/with mic HEADSETS?

Any particular headset you are referring to?

o no

i seem not to be able to find the series number from the senn website

this headset tink released not too long ago

just wan to find out has anyone tried it

Hm, wonder why their site don't have, but I believe you are referring to the series with model name starting with PC

Well, yes i did tried the Sennheiser headset. Well, first of all, u need to plug the receiver set top into the poly jack of a powered mixer. A 8 ohm amplified mixing console setup would be idea for best working conditions. Well, i must say that a good setup would bring out the most natural voice. Db can be set both on the headset receiver as well as the set top. Well, first of all from my experience as a audio console mixing master, Sennheiser headsets are less prone to feedbacks as compared to other brands. It will definitely give a good bass boost if lightly tuned in its EQ. But one thing for sure which i have tried. You may wish to put on the headset together with your headphones for occassions where you need to speak to the stage crewmen while tuning on your mixer. But of cause, if you wish to use the headset for recording as compared to a wired microphone, the wired microphone would be alot better. Find me if you need anymore queries on its functions.