Sign in to follow this  
tropicalrips

ATH-A100ti

anyone knows who sells these cans? are they also in the limited series from audio technica? unsure.gif

A100ti?

I recall that they used to! I think 3000 units or was it 1000 made worldwide? I couldn't remember.

Anyway you can try contacting the Audio-Technica S.E.A office (sorry can't rem the no. but they have a website) to see if they have it.

Other than that, I don't think you can get them already.

Why don't you try the A1000? supposedly the improvement over the A100ti

heard from Hung Bros that they may bring it in, but need to comit a quantity of 10 pcs... rolleyes.gif

i think the A100Ti is limited & also the color is different from the 1000, remember it has a blue shell while the 1000 is a normal grey yes.gif

hung bros may bring in?

hm.. strange I thought by now they should be out of stock already (worldwide).

I agree that it looks quite nice(blue). But I think w1000 looks better tongue.gif .. somehow prefer wood laugh.gif

happy.gif yep i agree the W1000 does look good too...cus i own one rolleyes.gif

it sounds sweet too, very deep and warm bass, very controlled

the A100ti is a referance headphone for studio monitoring, so i think its will be very "tight" and acurate, i also hav the D40fs studiophone, the 100 ti should sound quite similar...anyone tried before?

lov the D40fs sound headphone.gif but it gets hot round the ears, can't wear it for more than an hour, will start to sweet

the 100ti should be more comfortable like the W1000

i work in SLS above Hung Bros & know one of the "hung bros" biggrin.gif see him everyday, he told me that Audio Techinca Singapore can still bring in ATH-A100Ti if he can commit on the quantity, so the news should be quite true.

anyway i hav already "booked" 1 for myself if they do get the A100ti w00t.gif

A100ti should be good. I haven't heard them so I cannot comment.

My friend has the AD7, decent can for the price. I used to really love the w100 . But slowly other brands seem to attract me more tongue.gif