Sign in to follow this  
retrokinght

songs for burning in...

hiya, i'm new here... anyways what songs or soundtracks do u all recommend for burning in me headphone... biggrin.gif

read this thread .. hope is useful to you laugh.gif

http://www.sgheadphones.com/index.php?show...c=1396&st=0&hl=

well another way .. to save your cdp or pcdp life is to plug into a Fm .... any channel .. and let it run !!! for 100++ hr ... by th way what ... cans are you using !!! laugh.gifhappy.gif

well that a good start !!! .. No need top notch la !!! tongue.gif koss is a good cans .. well use the way i posted above ... but must have a clear sound reception !!! that will do !!! or try out the malaysia channel ... from mackie's advice malaysia have a better/stronger reception than singapore !!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifhappy.gif

Edited by N3w_Typ3

A better way will be to find 2 adjacent channels which are as far apart as possible, tune in between them, and then remove the antenna if possible, and you've got yourself what is called white noise which contains all frequencies from the lowest to highest of the frequency response of the tuner. At least somewhere there. Remeber not to burn in at above listening volumes or it might spoil (after 48 hours then u may burn in slightly, just a little, higher than normal listening vol).

98.4fm. Now its white noise, but i think during the day its a station, so u listen to it, know what it is, then tune to another frequency with white noise.

1 more thing do i really have to do it continously??? me parents are going to kill me if i do that i think... hahaha wink.gif