Sign in to follow this  
belgarion

WTS: Marantz CD63SE (SOLD)

Selling off the marantz cd63se, its the special edition of the normal cd63. It's famous for the ability to mod, though mine is an unmod version. In excellent condition and had never gave me any problem before.

Sound wise, you have to hear it yourself, i personally feel that it is a quality cdp , not like those budget cdp which normally sound quite harsh. I've used it for 3 years, so its without warranty. I lost the remote, hence now selling cheap.

Asking $150 firm. Interested parties do pm me.

Cheers

Edited by belgarion

Does the player have a headphone out?

On behalf of belgarion, the answer is affirmative. Volume adjustment is made via its remote control.

user posted image

Picture courtesy of www.tnt.com

Edited by Mackie

thanks mackie wink.gif

I have tried the headphone output last time, the sound was very bright and harsh directly from the output. I recommend it to be use together with an headamp to hear its full potential.

cheers

There has been discussions in the Hifi forums that preset remote controllers can be purchased in SimLim Tower, though i have not been to before, as im using for my headphone setup hence no remote is needed.

The price is around $10-$20, take this as a guide. I would recommend you guys to use this for headphone setup.

for basic functions, i think any marantz remote will do

there's a shop in SLT which sells CDP lens, loading mechanism and some remotes.

it's on the 2nd level if i'm not wrong