Sign in to follow this  
evil-zen

m-audio revolution

yea i'm using directx9 now. solved the problem for a while and came back again.

try the dsp, moving stereo to rear channels. quite useful if u want to use headphones for music and speakers for windows sound.

do you use replay gain?

nope..don't really know what that is either..heh

there's a new crossfeed plugin in the forum btw..

the dsp moves the sound from the front (green) channels to rear (black) channels. you use the headphones via the rear channel. quite useful if you don't want the loud icq msg give u a shock while you're in nirvana.

replaygain sort of equalises the volume of your files so that you don't have to keep adjusting the volume while skipping from album to album.

do you rip your cds to the comp? if so what format do you use?

thanks..sorta figured what they were for.

I rip my cds solely with monkeys audio. lossless! biggrin.gif love the convenience of "changing" cds with a few clicks of the finger. then with my hauppauge wintv remote, I just lay back in bed, put on my cans, adjust volume as I please, or skip around the tracks, all 3m from the comp. i'm such a lazy b*stard hehe happy.gif

YEAH. its about 20mb per file. but ok lah. only way I feel safe that I'm not losing any resolution smile.gif

DIY-ed an interconnect. currently using chris vanheus's silver receipe. 2 silver Cardas rcas on one end, and a single fat-bodied stereo miniplug on the other end for the Revo yes.gif