Sign in to follow this  
zuglufttier

In bed with my Sennheiser :D

Oh well, the title says it all wink.gif Actually, I often would like to use my HD 600 in bed and it isn't really comfortable. Do you guys know any work-around? I really like the sound of them, but well I also really would like to be able to listen to movies or music in bed at a rather high volume. That would be only fun for me and not for my family if it is done with my speakers wink.gif

Zuglufttier,

Why can't the Senn be used in bed? Also I really don't understand why it would be "only fun for me and not for my family if it is done with my speakers". If they don't enjoy the music or movie then use your headphone - if your headphone is too open and sound leaks and annoys your wife then get a closed pair of cans like the beyer DT-831 or DT-150.

Actually it's just the size that matters to me. I want to be able to move my head a little bit on the pillow without moving the headphones on my head! I guess the only way to go is by in-ear-headphones... Is there something for about 150 Euro (maybe a little more) to replace my HD 600?? I have a pair of Sennheiser MX 500 which are quite nice but not really a competitor to the HD 600 as you might guess...

Edited by zuglufttier

For alot less then Eur 150 you can get the Koss KSC 35. It's not a replacement for the Senn but it's nice and you can move your head somewhat. In ear would be better but I would go for the Ety 4P or 4S (it's a bit more than your budget though). BTW - I actually prefer the 4 P.

Don't know about Shures or the cheaper Ety 6.

Happy New Year.