Welly Wu

IC: Denon DVD 2900 "universal" player

This is an interest check.

I am selling the USA model of the Denon DVD 2900 "universal" player. I bought the unit from ecost.com about three and a half months ago and it is in perfect condition. I can provide to the best buyer the unit itself, the user's manual, the stock power cord, and the remote control. NOTE: it is the 110 - 120V (American) version.

I am entertaining all offers. Buyer is responsible for 1. shipping insurance, 2. shipping costs, 3. 3% PayPal fees (if that is to be the method of payment). I have a sterling reputation within Head-Fi; do a search for my real name. I accept three forms of payment (in US Dollars only): 1. personal check drawn from a US bank, 2. Money Order, 3. PayPal (preferred). My timeline is sometime by the end of January 2004; earliest date would be sometime by January 20th, 2004 but let it be known that is the first day of my last semester of my undergraduate education.

If you are interested, please contact me by PM within SG Headphones or Head-Fi or send me an e-mail message: Welly@Comcast.Net

Thanks for your interest!