Sign in to follow this  
OhYeah

Thanx to All

Using OPA134PA.

First attemp with electronics. However after going thru some of the posting in this forum and headwize, managed to get it working. Love it with my Sen HD580 party.gif . No pics as it all in a mess ;p, just wanted to have a experiment.

I will be attempting with a 2nd one with with 2x9v PS, 0.22uf cap, buf634 for output and virtual ground. Last but not least a casing ;p. And maybe a try with OPA637BP (will appreciate any advise when using this opamp)

Just need to find a better quality pot for volume control and DIP-8 IC sockets.

Thanx to all again!

i think the gain for opa637 must be greater than 5... rolleyes.gif if i m not wrong..

CMoy configurations is using a gain of 11, so i think shouldnt be a problem. Anything else i should note?

This is my experimental unit Mk1 ;p with OPA637BP. Thoes who love strings instruments should try it out. The plucking of strings is more define than the OPA134PA IMHO. cool.gif

user posted image

This is my current project. However, the output is low and kind of distorted. Can anyone point out to me where is wrong?? unsure.gif

user posted image

A suggestion, see if it helps to include a inner feedback loop of greater than a gain 5 for the OPA637. This would make it stable. Attached is a picture which I copied from the Meta42 schematic on how to implement..

post-2-1076650648.jpg

post-2-1076650648.jpg

Edited by jtfoo