Sign in to follow this  
mirage

ksc 35

Am i rite to say that we can still buy the Koss ksc35 from its parent website? If so, anybody interested in organising or joining in a mass order to share shipping costs??

Actually, i juz might be able to solve the credit card issue.. Anyway, would just like to haf a show of hands first... If anyone would like to get the Koss KSC35, pls give a response in this thread, thanks..

Juz did a quick survey on the site, the price including shipping can go frm bout S$55 each if there are 20 buyers to bout S$67 each if there are only 5 buyers. Hence if the reponse to the MO is poor, I'd rather safe the hassle and juz get 1 for myself...

Pls do give mi ur opinions since I am new to this forum... Thanks happy.gif

Btw my price estimations do not include customs/duties as noted on their site..

Very kind of you to offer however I would like to point out a few things which could contribute to the lack of responses from members here.

I think most members here who were interested have already got the KSC35 from the original Powerbuy organized by member Vulpix. However there were some quality control issues experienced by the previous powerbuy which has not been resolved to date. This may be scaring off some people from doing it again. Koss's after sales service was also something to be desired, lack/slow response. So you can appreciate the reservation people might have having to fork out the money in advance & the possiblity of getting a duff unit.

Having said that, this is a good opportunity for newer members (& even old) who are looking for (relatively) cheap clip on headphones. This is one of the best value there is. If you get no bites from others & you don't mind the difference in style, it might just be easier if you got yourself the more readily available Sporta/Porta Pro or KSC50/55 which is around the same price & sounds the closest to it.

Edited by N@Z

Am so new here tt ive nv heard of the powerbuy, thanks for letting mi noe.... Sighz, didn't noe buyin g through Koss online is so unreliable, mebbe id juz get the KSC55 then, thanks!!