Sign in to follow this  
El Scorcho

Yet another Crap Annoucement

Hi everybody,

Another update from Aural Focus. We've decided that we're no longer going to directly retail Ultrasones. Rather, we now have appointed a sole retailer: Royale Computer at Funan Center #05-03. Those who wish to get a first hand look and listen of the HFI650 will be able to do so there. However, due to our arrangements with the owner, we're no longer able to offer special pricing for SG Headphones members. blush.gif But wait ... there's more ...

We know how GST is a major slap in the face: you see something you like, you look at the price tag it's fair, you're at the cashier and BAM! We gotcha! Major bummer, right? So, to avoid any unforeseen bummers, we have worked out with the owner that we will absorb the 4% GST (that he charges on top of our listed selling price) for our products, i.e. when you check out, you'll be paying the price you see on our website, not a cent more. Insist on it: it's a right we have given to our customers. I suppose it all sort of balances out. Do the math; you'll see what I mean biggrin.gif

Also, please take note that we're currently out of DVD Editions, and Ultrasone will only be able to replenish us sometime in August. We're currently trying to procure a small shipment for us Singaporeans. We'll update everyone here as soon as possible.

You can still send an email to us for the Philips cans. No changes there.

In the meantime, happy listening. headphone.gif

Edited by El Scorcho