Sign in to follow this  
threezero

Beyer Dynamic DT231 with Iriver IFP-790T...

Hello,

Just bought Beyer Dynamic DT231 after selling my Sennheiser PMX60. Can any pros recommend me a suitable headphone amp which goes with the headphone and the mp3 player? Thanks tongue.gif

Hi bro i'm considering buying this headphone as well, do they sound good? Interested especially in their bass response... Thanks

Hello,

Just bought Beyer Dynamic DT231 after selling my Sennheiser PMX60. Can any pros recommend me a suitable headphone amp which goes with the headphone and the mp3 player? Thanks tongue.gif

If U could wait and handy with DIY projects, wait for our in-house amp development courtesy of jason.

Otherwise, a Porta Corda II is recommended for it pairs up well with Beyer cans generally and capable of handling cans of higher resolution, even Beyer DT880/150. The crossfeed in this amp is a joy to sample.

Hi bro i'm considering buying this headphone as well, do they sound good? Interested especially in their bass response... Thanks

yup, they are good.. maybe you can try them at the hung shop at SLS.

If U could wait and handy with DIY projects, wait for our in-house amp development courtesy of jason.

Otherwise, a Porta Corda II is recommended for it pairs up well with Beyer cans generally and capable of handling cans of higher resolution, even Beyer DT880/150. The crossfeed in this amp is a joy to sample.

thanks for the help there but my budget is like around SGD$90... is there any amps you can recommend?? BTW, what will the price like if I waited for your DIY amp?