renderfarms

SOLD: card deluxe sound card

FS: PC sound card from digital audio (digitalaudio.com), card deluxe model.

it will perfect companion for your PC to play digital files such Mp3, wmv, wma etc. turn your PC into digital jukebox

for more info click this link http://www.digitalaudio.com/DIGITALAUDIO/m...S=75&PubID=4401

i only have 3 , group buy is welcome . asking price for 250SGD each.

rgds

noe

+62811257057

Hi, ygpm biggrin.gif

ok, i'd like to get one card.

don't know if there r anyone else for group buy? rolleyes.gif

Edited by voxel

bzy83. i don't have emu nor RME but i do have echo mia and sonorus card so i cannot do direct comparison with those unit you mentioned. but i play some digital files trough this card. i am happy with the result. ( put those card on my video editing rig) route the output to small mixer to speakers.

from what i see. this card was mentioned to get better performance on your PC ( yes, PC only..no mac)

as playback sytem also it would do some archiving if you have plates, cassete etc that you want to DIGITIZED it,which this sytem has 1/4 inch balanced connection 2 in and 2 out.

i think it would accept unbalanced but i never try it so i cannot give some some first hand experience.

i can lower the price a bit.

rgds

noe

Mod edit

Due to the lack of cooperation from some members, discussions post have been deleted without warning. Please PM the seller directly for information other than price, age & condition. This has been repeatedly highlighted in many threads & clearly indicated in the rules & regulations. Those who do not comply repeatedly will have their warn meters increased.

Edited by N@Z

so. 3 guys would be

1. voxel

2. bzy83

3. goondu

please interested parties above email me at renderfarms@mac.com

i'll answer it ASAP..cause i am out of town..so please be patient..

rgds

noe

Mod edit:

Please use the edit function to update your list.

Edited by N@Z

current status:

VOXEL: confirmed Paid

Goondu: confirmed will pay on collecting

BZY83: confirmed paid

the TT have done this afternoon biggrin.gif

i just checked from the delivery company, the cards already arrived singapore and will be delivered to my house tomorrow morning.

please contact me for collection. my HP is 98147134, i live near Potong Pasir, please arrange a place that is in the midpoint of you and me laugh.gif

P.S. perhaps we all need cable to connect the card, so any one wish to go and buy cable together with me so the shop will be happy to customize cable for us and the price may be lower. headphone.gif

Edited by bzy83

Please note I've pinned up this thread for easier access.

Edited by Mackie

the cards arrived my house today (14/9) 6:00 pm wink.gif

i can give them to you tomorrow, and i will go and buy cables tomorrow, how about we 3 go together? if you have time? holiday.gif

all the cards are collected. please test them as soon as possible, if have any problem i can report to renderfarms.

my one seems got problems blink.gif