Sign in to follow this  
FusionTiger

MuVo² X-Trainer - Need Headphones Recommendations.

as above, I require a new headphone for my xtrainer which I got it exactly a year ago, which.. obviously their default ear-bud-headphones and Creative HN-505-Noise-Cancelling-headphones got worn out with no replaceable parts.

I have been looking around and Eyeing on Sennheiser HD-202, HD-212pro and PX-200.

*I also have in mind of the PX-250 with noise cancelling, but the prices I was qouted is way too much beyond my budget.

As I'm very new to portable audio related, so I won't know much about choosing headphones. I'm not very demanding as the urban noise will affect alot of my music listening, so I won't really need something too great.

I have been to SLS recently, went to a shop my friend recommended, called Hung Brothers. They told me that getting the HD-212pro will have to really increase the volume of my mp3player and mentioned that not all mp3player can really push loud enough, and I have no idea how much my MuVo² X-Trainer can punch.

I always listen to NewAge, Vocals/Operatic, Classicals and bassful music, So it would be better if you guys can recommend me something that gives some deep bass.

and only when I'm outside of my house, out in the bus/mrt or even streets, then I listen to music via my X-Trainer, Noise Isolation/Cancelling is abit crtical actually, so I won't mind if you guys recommend me something else than HD-212pro which Sennheiser claims that it helps in some noise isolating.

My Plans:

Budget: S$100 more or less.

Sound Quality/Expectations: Something great to really impress me from creative headphones/earphones.

Prefered Model: HD-212pro, HD-202.

Prefered Type: Closed headphones.

Power Consumption: Not really an issue, I don't mind leaving my mp3player at full blast to get the volume right, or maybe you guys can recommend me a portable amp.

So. As the models I mentioned above, which you guys think, fits my type? or would you guys recommend me something else?

I require some good price quotes, brand/models and shops in Singapore to recommend me to get from. Thanks.

Edited by FusionTiger