Sign in to follow this  
N3w_Typ3

Ayu limited edition Araayu Jap Press

Well i not too sure whether should post it here but then haiz just try my luck here well, just if this book can find a better collector i think it would do justice to this Araayu. O.o ya another reason for selling is i am trying to clear up my roomz .. too clamp with so much stuffs so this book got to go !! well this book is imported from Japan by kinokuniya from the Orchard main bookstore the receipt is included ($174.60) the set itself cost 8000yen inside the whole set ... and it comes with a DVD ( i dunno where it is taken but it should be in Hong kong ! )a mini diary .. ( all in jap language ) and the book itself ... ( very BIG ) below has a picture attached for your view ! Well note that the condition is all most brand new ( cos i only read twice and i keep it well since is a collector's item ) selling cos i need money ( well i know everyone need money too ) looking for any decent range around $150 sing .... for buyers that are serious !! thanks and please do not post your offer here or any discuession post here you can kindly mail to N3w_Typ3@hotmail.com or PM me for all the questions and prices ! ( i wanna keep the thread clean ! please respect )thanks for viewing !

post-3-1096986950.gif

post-3-1096986950.gif