hardy

Sony MDR-V700DJ

i had these and they are rubbish. the y hanger for the cups breaks on ALL of them. i have many friends who have owned these and it's happened to all of them.

aside from that they have lots of low muddy bass and the high's are overly pronounced, with nothing in between. junk i would avoid................

i had these and they are rubbish. the y hanger for the cups breaks on ALL of them. i have many friends who have owned these and it's happened to all of them.

aside from that they have lots of low muddy bass and the high's are overly pronounced, with nothing in between. junk i would avoid................

Oh dear... so bad eh?

Thanks for sharing your experience with them... the other reviews on these that I could find, were also lukewarm.

They sure look look though... the specs, the leather earcups...

Sigh...

Thanks again!

Save the money and get the v6's....those are built like a tank. I own a 7506's myself, which are the basicly the same except for the gold connectors. These were built to last. Ooh..and it sounds great too. One complaint is that it's midrange is a little recessed and a little bright sounding but tweaking the eq or getting a portable amp helps alot.

Thanks everyone for your advice! biggrin.gif

Really appreciate it! Saw the 7509 but the comments on the net are also lukewarm, so I'll stick with 7506!

Cheers!