Sign in to follow this  
annapurna

Portable amp

Thought u looking for H430... 

It is my mistake. It should be H340. Went to Sim Lim Square during lunch. The best price that I was quoted from Song Bros was $699 inclu GST but they claimed they have no stock and only have 1 last display set left. Three other shops (Merdeka and two others I can't remember) quoted $765 inclusive of GST. Maybe should visit Sitex on Thursday as they usually bundle with free gifts during shows.

Annapurna, can you give some details on the sitex show? I can seem to find a link to it. isn't it in november? Now I'm confused...

Edited by idkfa

Thought u looking for H430... 

It is my mistake. It should be H340. Went to Sim Lim Square during lunch. The best price that I was quoted from Song Bros was $699 inclu GST but they claimed they have no stock and only have 1 last display set left. Three other shops (Merdeka and two others I can't remember) quoted $765 inclusive of GST. Maybe should visit Sitex on Thursday as they usually bundle with free gifts during shows.

Think this is not Sitex.. it just IT Show 2005 at Suntec.

@ IT Show 2005

From 10 – 13 Mar 2005.

Suntec Exhibition Centre, Level 4,

12pm-9pm daily, Free Admission.

thanks! I'll go for sure! Get more mp3 players?...

me haven't get mp3 player yet as my old one 128Mb not enuff' to store my mp3s.. *sob*

u using the H340 ? izzit good ?

I like Iriver too but tink is a bit more expensive compare to IPOD

it's good. ogg vorvis and avi files are great. I am kinda interested in the iaudio hd series. U come for the meet and find out abt it yrself. It's a helluva player.

it's good. ogg vorvis and avi files are great. I am kinda interested in the iaudio hd series. U come for the meet and find out abt it yrself. It's a helluva player.

I would really luv to come.. izzit on 19th March ? may I know the place ?

however due to shift work, I may not be able to make it...

are avi files video files ?

Edited by fkchan

avi are video files! As for the time and place, i'll make another post tonight then. Gotta go down town now!