Sign in to follow this  
fkchan

Regarding Firmware download for H320/H340

Hi,

as I juz got the H320, would like to ask which firmware is stable and required to use so that I could play video/ .avi files on the iriver H320 ?

are they located at any of the below link (H300 Firmware V1.27) :-

Firmware for H3000 series

Also , shld I download the (eu),(kr) or (jp) version ?

thankyou.

Edited by fkchan

Hi,

as I juz got the H320, would like to ask which firmware is stable and required to use so that I could play video/ .avi files on the iriver H320 ?

thankyou.

I've the 340 downloaded the 1.27 Europe version and I have no problem watching the sample video from the same Iriver website. The only problem is finding other videos that can be played back on the 320/340 as it needs to be the exact specs as in the download specs.

Hi,

thankyou.

I've the 340 downloaded the 1.27 Europe version and I have no problem watching the sample video from the same Iriver website. The only problem is finding other videos that can be played back on the 320/340 as it needs to be the exact specs as in the download specs.

oic, I try some downloaded .avi files but I tink it is divx encoded and I'm not able to view it.... izzit becoz of divx encoding ? or anyway it could be played on the player ? thanks

hi,

saw that there is a line-out at H320, could I juz connect a portable-out to this Line-out ?

I find it a bit strange tat when I connect my headphone directly to the line-out, it sounds almost as loud as I connect to the earphone jet of the H320. on the IPOD, the line-out jet should not be that powerful rite ?

The line out for the H3XX series is not a true line out. You have to push the vol up to 27~28 to get a correct line out volume.

The line out for the H3XX series is not a true line out. You have to push the vol up to 27~28 to get a correct line out volume.

sorri, i juz created another post when i saw ur reply...

oic, but when I use with a portable amp (borrowed frm my friend) connected to the Line-out, it sounds even more softer than I use it without Amp on my Grado SR60.

Does that mean that the H3xxx is not suitable to use with a portable amp ?

if so, Iriver has done something unforgivable.

Edited by guguchiao

Well, if you want to use a portable amp with your iriver, you can either use the headphone out or the line out. I recommend you to use the line out and with the vol. pushed up to 30. And then you control the listening volume via your portable amp's dial. If your amp does not come with a vol. control, use the line still, and adjust via the vol. via iriver.

I do not know why your listening vol is softer, particularly with grados. They are relatively easy to drive. Bring it down to the meet and let's find out. I use my iriver H340 with PV2, no prob.

rgds,