Sign in to follow this  
auron

Panasonic RP-HJE50 canal tips

Hi,

i bought the hje50 today, but after testing i feel that the canal tips provided are too soft. it also create some noise when i'm walking.. :|

Does anyone knows where can i get canal tips for hje50? maybe a little harder ones... headphone.gif

The noise u hear are microphonics. It is common with all in-ear earphones, thot some designs are designed to minimize it. A harder tip will not prevent it.

There should be 3 sizes for the tips included in the package, try to find one that fits. Don't expect instant fit, as your ear will take some time to get used to it. Again, a harder tip might not be better (that's my opnion) as it may not conform better to your ear.

HJE50 uses the same tip as Sony Nudes, can try asking Sony outlets, but last time I checked it was not worth as it cost around $20 for each pair of mid-sized ones.

thanks for the info smile.gif think i will stick with the existing tips...

i'm quite disappointed with the amount of microphonics though. its alot more than i expected as compared to my mx400 when i'm walking..

The microphonics are due to the type of cable being used. The sound is caused by the cable rubbing against your body.