Sign in to follow this  
av98m

FS: Quail powercords SOLD

2 Hospital grade 14-gauge shielded quail powercords for sale. (US plug). The cord is black in color while the moulded plugs are clear purple. (see link). There are ferrite cores on both ends of the powercords.

$40 each, or $70 for both. PM me if interested. The price is FIXED so CHEAPSKATES PLEASE BUGGER OFF.

Link

I got this from a head-fi group buy quite some time ago, but as it turns out I didn't need so many powercords. I don't have a digital camera so I can't provide any pictures sorry. There were pictures posted in the head-fi group buy thread but since the search function on head-fi is disabled I am unable to dig it up.

NOTE: These are very well built powercords, nothing more, nothing less, please don't ask me how they sound like. I've never believed powercords have a "sound". Also, "hospital grade" is a standard for mechanical strength and reliability, and has absolutely nothing to do with sound quality.

UPDATE: BOTH POWERCORDS SOLD (And its been entertaining seeing just how bad the standard of reading and comprehension amongst some members is) b]

Edited by av98m

Question.

So, this power cord can improve my sound quality if plugged to my amp?

No. Which part of my ad did you not understand? I tried using the simplest words possible.

Question.

No. Which part of my ad did you not understand? I tried using the simplest words possible.

Sorry, I didn't finish your ad.. 'and has absolutely nothing to do with sound quality.' is new to me.

Question.

Sorry, I didn't finish your ad.. 'and has absolutely nothing to do with sound quality.' is new to me.

Hence the use of the term "hospital grade" as opposed to "audio grade"(which is a questionable term in itself). FYI, see link

Link