koljaho

Which EArphone will you buy?!

Which earphone will you buy if your budget is around SG100.  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will never invest in a pair of expensive earphone. I don't think its worthwhile.

I would rather get a headphone which offered better sound quality & everything.

Regards.

so like that I might as well buy locally ? Heard that E2C is selling at around 170.

Is it still sell at S$170 ? I got mine E2C quite sometimes ago at S$180 at SLS.

By the way, is the new E2C still made in USA/Mexico ?

I think maybe can get it at S$150 or below ?

Guest rufus
hi all, me newbie here... around May i still seen that there's a lot of discounts provided by idealsounds for shure earphones... but why now no more discounts?

shure regulated their authorised dealers... now they can't sell at the "special" prices anymore lol

toughhh

Heh... I just bought a sony 81SL today... Bo bian, was in need of canal earphones to mug for exams, no time to go shop, Popular selling Audio Technica CK5 (or CK55? forgot its 5 or 55, haha... it was $49), HJE50, and 71s and 81s. Didn't read up a lot about the Audio Technica ones before i went to buy leh, and i feel that the Sonys (had a 70SL before) are more comfortable than the HJE50s, and the latter sounds a little weird to my ears.

Are the Audio Technicas really that good? If they are, then at $49, i really bang wall sia, spent $89 for the Sony ones. Hehe.

Noobie here, but i think i'll definately save a little more for a E3C over an E2C. Heh...