Sign in to follow this  
Kippei

My first PPAv2

ppa will be abt 200+ there abouts or even more depending on components

Quite somewhere around there. maybe more i lost track

above 200 below 300

Not including those equipment that i spec, to do this PPA.

Edited by Kippei

What is the voltage the PPA v2 need?

It is Vac or Vdc? Regulated or Unregulated? I cannot find any info...

Edited by hower

VDC 24V Regulated

As for the S1- and S1+ connection, can I just jumper them, and connect the switch to the main IEC instead? It will be easier that way. For your info, I intend to run it with the main power with the STEPS Power Supply.

If i ever wanna sell my PPA any takers?

I have been considering a PPAv2 for quite a while now, but also thinking of going for the Xin Supermacro IV.

EDIT: Looks to me like you are using OPA627s. Nice laugh.gif

Edited by aegisofrime

VDC 24V Regulated

As for the S1- and S1+ connection, can I just jumper them, and connect the switch to the main IEC instead? It will be easier that way. For your info, I intend to run it with the main power with the STEPS Power Supply.

Doable....

If i ever wanna sell my PPA any takers?

I have been considering a PPAv2 for quite a while now, but also thinking of going for the Xin Supermacro IV.

EDIT: Looks to me like you are using OPA627s. Nice laugh.gif

As of fact i am trying to sell mine now

hmm, what do you mean by 3d sound as I see your PPA doesn't include the Litzwit crossfeed circuit?

hmm, what do you mean by 3d sound as I see your PPA doesn't include the Litzwit crossfeed circuit?

maybe because it's so transparent that the sound is coming like from all over the place? sometimes seems like it's coming from right in front of you, before moving to the side and fading below to your feet.

and in my experience, the crossfeeder circuit could be much replicated by the Crossfeeder plugin in foobar. at least not the stock plugin, and there's another one that could do a much better job than the stock one.

unless the crossfeeder uses only polypropylene caps (if the crossfeeder circuit requires them), then i would really suggest sticking to the crossfeeder plugin.