Sign in to follow this  
ahdui

Need help and comments ASAP

I wouldn't recommand the Audio Technica ATH-CK5, it first lacks the basic isolation and comfort for the average users, then it also sounded kinda lean on the bottom end consistently on a few mp3 players I've tried, vocal is ok but only ok.

Philips HE-9500 is a pretty new model and since its brand isn't reputated for making audiophile grade earphones, few people were willing to give it a shot, but definitely compared to the CK5, I heard better comments about this earphone from my customers. Most said it sounded pretty similar to the Panasonic HJE-50, so I guess they don't sound so bad.

The creative EP-630 sounds quite like the Sharp 33, maybe because it is the Sharp's OEM version..... rolleyes.gif anyway, they sound good for the money, if you dun't have much time to waste, grab the EP-630.

Hope this helps. Cheers. cool.gif

Im cutting down my list to only...

Creative Ep-630

Cresyn LMX-E630

any cheap locations to get EP-630?

and i need more help in comparing both of these IEM..

thanks in advance

I got my Cresyn from sgyahoo auctions at $45.

If i'm not wrong, AT OEM their CM series from Cresyn. But i think the CM7 is better than Cresyn's offering. Creative got one from them too.

EP630 Vs LMX-E630

EP630: Stronger bass and forward sound. 1.2m Y cord.

LMX-E630: Less bass but have better clarity. 1.2m neck-chain.

Its a no brainer if you want bass. Best price for Creatives should be during the trade shows and their mini fair.

Philips HE-9500 going for $35 at Sitex! blink.gif Cheap!