jmilo

Recommendation for Headphones non-IEM

Any recommendations for headphones (budget S$500 max) ... please no IEM's as already got Westone UM2....thanks guys...i'll be using it with ALAC files / cd's at home with RSA Hornet portable amp.... headphone.gif

hows ur um2? is it worth e money? im plannin to get a pair of IEM, either e4c or um2, which one wld u recommend? biggrin.gif

i would prefer UM2 ... dual driver compared to single driver for e4c...but i also own e4c...and IMO, UM2 sounds better... biggrin.gif

thanks for e reply laugh.gif . i met up with neutralizz the other time n tried his e5c .. they were damm gd but far too ex for me, hoppin UM2 wld offer similar sound quality . but i cant find any good deals on ebay for UM2 . the best deal ive found is actually on westone.com at 299US includin shipment to singapore. do u happen to hav any good deals on e UM2? thanks again happy.gif

thanks for e reply laugh.gif . i met up with neutralizz the other time n tried his e5c .. they were damm gd but far too ex for me, hoppin UM2 wld offer similar sound quality . but i cant find any good deals on ebay for UM2 . the best deal ive found is actually on westone.com at 299US includin shipment to singapore. do u happen to hav any good deals on e UM2? thanks again happy.gif

YGPM... biggrin.gif

UM2 is available locally at the Adelphi..... Jaben Network at the 4th Floor is the distributor. I bought mine there.

that's some thread-jacking... blink.gif

what type of music do you listen to?

what type of sound are you looking for? What qualities in particular?