Sign in to follow this  
david watt

SOLD

Read that the UM1 is a actually the tweaked version of the Shure E1C. Infact, they share very similar physical appearances save for the colour of the body. Shure was actually using these drivers (of the UM1) for their E1C then. E1C is actually a step up from the E2C- then, the order of the numbering behind the "E" does not reflect the superiority.

http://music1online.com/coandreofshi.html-Review of Shure earphones-Courtesy FMAsolutions.

I am selling them off as i do not like the sound signature-nothing wrong with the clarity or the details but i would like more treble in my earphones ala etymolotic.

Bought in January 2006 from the local distributor at Adelphi.

Package for sale comes with complete original accessories(all unused n new except for a pair of long comply which i will replace with a new pair.)

Include receipt n warranty from local distributor.

Like-new condition given its age and careful handling from user.

Basically is as good as a new package- all new and complete accessories-the earphone will be cleaned prior to transaction.

user posted image

The UM1 from Westone delivers fabulous stereophonic sound quality in a True Fit earphone. If you've been longing for the hi fidelity, quality, and noise suppression enjoyed by touring pros the world over, it's now available direct to you at a price you won't believe. The UM1 is compatible with any dedicated musicians monitor system or headphone distribution amplifier. It is also great for personal audio devices such as MP3 and CD players, laptop computers and virtually any system with a 3.5 mm stereo audio output jack. The easy to use universal fit eartips provide immediate access to the music. Available in clear.

Specifications: Single Driver True Fit Earphones

Sensitivity: 114dB/mW

Frequency Response: 40Hz to 16kHz

Impedance: 25 ohms

Driver: Balanced Armature

Made in USA.

Selling for SOLD FIRM

PM me if interested

Edited by david watt

Still available smile.gif

Update:

All accessories are new and unused and is complete as per new set.

Edited by david watt