Stereo_Electronics

Sennheiser CX-300

Wa, Digdub, you very power leh.

Why buy so many? Plagued by the curiosity? headphone.gif

hmmm....i've been buying earphones since i was around 14 years old. must be some kind of unexplainable attraction. laugh.gif

Considering the CK31/32? tongue.gif

Honestly, with the 3 of them at hand (HJE70, CK7 and CX300), I think you can do a review laugh.gif

the ck32 is cheap. might consider buying that as well. i did like the ck5, but the earloop was causing a bit of pain after extended period of wearing. laugh.gif

^

According to people who've owned them both, I think you might be better off with Creative's EP630 instead. Digdub also said that we would be paying for the Sennheiser brand name as opposed to the difference the sound quality the earphones make.

yea, in fact i find the ep630 to sound more pleasant. and the cx300 cord is only 1 meter long, which might pose a problem if your player is tucked somewhere quite far like in your pockets or bags.

^

Fully burnt in the CX300 yet? smile.gif

i consider it burnt in i think. sound is not exactly the same as ep630, but has the same signature. the sound is a bit brighter than the ep630, but i prefer the smoother sound of the ep630.