kusboy

closed headphone recommendation 4 me....

This site seems pro beyer....  Must start my personal crusade to convert everyone to AT.... 

Half a glass of water perceptions apply, perhaps you are anti-beyer? tongue.gif

Actually the recommended places have a significant common factor............auditions are allowed and welcomed, plus good sales service without pressure. Incidentally, Aaron and Albert have gained enough credence from fellow forumers. Moreover, Stereo carries Grado, Senn, AT, AKG, Koss etc while AA carries predominantly Beyer and a bit of Ultrasone. Anyone who can suggest another place that offers the abovementioned service and product range will be welcomed.

Anyway, a jedi can only influence the minds of the weak. I don't believe in converting anyone but it's more productive and satisfying for fellow forumers to adopt an open mind and try anything and everthing to discover his palate and improve his sound system. I believe that's the key objective and course to undertake in our forum. Xtremeplace's direction in home theater and Echoloft's in audio systems are good examples.

Haha...I'am ok with Beyers....Just that I find them boring... tongue.gif But I've yet to get my hands on those DT770....really love them lots!

From the toys you own, you should be aiming at the dt990 instead.