Iceroyne

Got my HD595s..

Sennehiser headphones and earphones should come with a warranty card. As a Sennheiser authorized dealer, I confirm that. Usually we staple receipt or proof of purchase together with the warranty card, since customer can fake the date, most service centre like Sony, Nikon and others will need the proof of purchase/receipt from only authorized dealers.

As for why sometimes, you don't get your warranty card even if you bought from a Sennheiser authorized dealer, that's because they/we forgot. laugh.gif

Well, thanks then, that's good to know. That means only authorized resellers could give out warranty while imported sennheisers usually dont have them right?

Sennheisers MEANT FOR EXPORT dun have warranty.

The guy at the shop told me plainly that he sells it cheaply cos it's export set...ie no Sennehiser 20year warranty.

Box is WAY KOYAK! Looks smashed. He say that's the last he has left. At least for now...

But for $255... i don't think i'll care much for the 2-year warranty.

Btw...i bought my Shure e5c in America...it's subwoofer spoilt after a month...

i took it to the service centre here...explained my situation (that i bought it overseas) and they wrote me a warranty on the spot, one-year warranty as of the day i visited them onwards...and replaced another set of e5c to me immediately.

I don't know about warranty issues of other brands when we buy them overseas though...

the mystery solved, the difference is local warranty against export no warranty.This happens to popular items when merchant sees potential due to substantial price difference, and us, as consumer, decide to enjoy the saving and take the risk, or play safe and byt warranty.The decision is yours rolleyes.gif If the saving is good,and you feel items can survive the 1/2 years warranty, why not? In fact this is good for consumer, as we not fixed to buy from agent/reseller, whom may do a high mark-up.Look at the car industry as an example

Want to give us a link to the forums warning about counterfeit high-end headphones? It would be an interesting read.

For those who interested to know, take a look on this website, note :

纸盒的上侧面贴有产品条形码以及防伪标贴,刮开防伪密码上边的保护层,然后拨打16840315或010-64450315,手机短信发自3315(移动)或93315(联通)便可查询真伪。这个购买的时候一定要注意。

http://www.enet.com.cn/article/2004/1202/A...202368324.shtml

post-2-1143629511.jpg