Sign in to follow this  
huangyong

Giving UP DIY hobby.. ..

Hello friends, Since i joined this forum, i hooked up with this expensive hobby called DIY Head-Fi.

Some of you might think that DIY is cheaper than Commercial products, true to certain extend, but when take the R&D cost into consideration, it might end up more expensive.

I got myself a good job, and not much time left for this time consuming hobby, so thinking of letting go all these parts and components.

Edited by huangyong

It takes time to dig out all my stuff, so let's begin with small thing first.

DIGI01 made diamond buffer with audio grade matched transistors. Pin Config compatible to HA5002, intended for PPA use. note: not tested yet.

quantity: 3

offer your best price.

hello, regarding MJ, it's almost done. except u need to solder in 2 3W 2.2k resistors (provided) in the powersupply board. I can help you to solder it if i'm free.

you still need 3 tubes, 6922 or ecc88. and a high voltage transformer, 220V 6.3V (1.5A), and you will have the EARMAX Clone.

for opamps, sorry manz.. i m not allowed to sell them here as warned by previous MOD, dunno the rules still valid not?? tongue.gif

btw, my warning is 1 bar now.

i think i am letting go my Virgo too.

board done and tested working.

comes wiht casing. half assembled.

you just need to drill holes and wire up the connectors and pot. eveything provided except tools.

interested pls let me know. will post more info tonight.

hello guys, it;s time to show off my Virgo, it sounds gorgeous but too bad I don't have toosl to complete it...

and i have no time since i last assembled it months ago.

user posted image

user posted image

I bought a casing locally, mounted the board and the transformer, but do not have tools to drill and cut the hole. I will bundled the whole package with 4 RCA jacks, one used alps pot, one EMI filter and one filtered power inlet.

THE BOARD IS TESTED WORKING, SOUNDS GOOD.

USING ALL TOP QUALITY COMPONENTS, DALE RESISTOR AND WIMA MKP10, RIFA ..........