Sign in to follow this  
mjoex

Looking for earmold users

Hi,

I am back-was away for quite a while doing something in Africa. Kank_39 I am sorry I missed your PM but it looks like you have gotten the answers.

Back to my purpose. I noticed that Jaben is now doing earmolds and I want to know if any of you out there use earmolds.

My questions are, 1) Are they comfortable, 2) why use earmolds, 3)would it work out cheaper in the long/short run if I stick to the disposables.

What I find enticing is they are giving away free ear impressions for those who purchase the Westones. Looks like I may not qualify though as I got mine way back then.

Mmmm....... looks like I must pay them a visit again

I also dun qualify cos i got my westones before jaben stocks them. no.gif So you're not the only one! yes.gif

Hi Wilson, i was right in your shop this afternoon with Zep. About 4-5 plus but i think you're not around. Tried the MS2i. I was the one who use an ipod shuffle to power the MS2i. w00t.gif

I enquired about those customs too but the 2 young guys who served us are still not firm about the price.

Hi,

My apologies... I had some rather unusual errand to run... no worries... I am in the process of finalising everything.

Best always to "identify" yourselves as SGH members and the two guys will hook you up to me... they have a hot line to me.

Never mind, drop by again and I'll make it up to you.

Thanks, Wilson

Pssst... you like the MS2 with IPOD ?

Hi Wilson, regarding the custom earmolds, is it made to fit westone UM1 or i can use it with other earphones like a UM2 or even a ER4? Is the earphone embeded into the earmold or slip on type like a UM56?

Oh yes, i like the MS2i with ipod. headphone.gif It seems like its easier to drive than MS1. Unamp, the MS2i still retains most of its qualities. It doesn't lose its clarity.

I see! So its quite versatile. But i dun think it will work for a ER4. ER4 must insert really deep to sound good. Thanks for answering my questions. Maybe I will start saving for a MS2i. headphone.gif My wallet got a gaping hole now. lol.