Sign in to follow this  
redalf

mobile phones' earphones

Anyone tried different earphones that are bundled with mobile phones, esp sony ericsson (walkman series), nokia (N series) and motorola? I'm using Motorola's E680i... i think the earphones that comes with it is pretty decent, but not sure if there are other phones that bundle with really good earphones....

the sony ericsson w800i/w810i comes with ex51-like canal phones. i think those are the best that comes with mobile phones so far.

Although not earphones, the Nokia N91 has a package that comes bundled with the Sennheiser PX200. You could also get it without the bundle & simply use your own headphones as it comes with a standard 3.5mm socket. Also, the N80 comes with a pop-port to 3.5mm socket converter allowing the use of standard headphones.

Anyone tried different earphones that are bundled with mobile phones, esp sony ericsson (walkman series), nokia (N series) and motorola? I'm using Motorola's E680i... i think the earphones that comes with it is pretty decent, but not sure if there are other phones that bundle with really good earphones....

I am using the W800i now.

The bundled headphone is EX-51 quality, comfirmed.

I have the EX-71, the build quality and co0nstruction is different.

Soundwise, the bundled iem is so-so ... easily overload but still good quality.

i had tried a senn px300 with the sony W800i, the superb is very tight, cripsy clear and bass is clean, deep and tight. Highly recommended.