Sign in to follow this  
blackreplica

FS: Grado Professional Series PS-1

This is a copy of my for-sale thread in head-fi. I never knew there was such a large group of headphone enthusiasts in Singapore as well. I bought these headphones last year when i was living in Australia and brought them back with me when I left. I would much prefer a local buyer because of the trouble it saves me. If anyone is interested in these, please give me a call at 81980075. Serious buyers only please! Original head-fi post follows:

"It is with great sadness that I have to post this, but here goes

I currently have a Grado PS-1 (serial number #21) which i would like to sell. It comes in the original pizza box and included as well is the Grado 1/4 inch to 3.5mm minijack, and a pair of TTVJ Flat pads so you can play around with what suits your tastes best.The stock bowl pads are nice and soft, basically worn in pretty nicely. In typical Grado build quality (sic) the little black end caps which can be found on the ends of the adjustment bar have fallen off without me noticing and I've lost them but anyone could easily get them replaced for a small fee at any Grado dealer I think. They were bought around August last year and have an estimated 300-500 hours of use. Other than the abovementioned missing shaft caps, the headphones are in perfect condition, including especially the cups which are completely flawless and unblemished in any way. The lettering is 100% intact.

I am selling this because ridiculous work commitments and the impracticality of an open headphone in a shared bedroom just make it impossible for me to get any decent listening time out of them. My current job doesn't pay very well either, and my financial situation has left me with no choice but to part with something I never thought i'd get rid of. Sigh.

You are all most welcome to visit my feedback thread to see that I'm trustworthy, and pics of the headphones in question can also be found in the Sydney, Australia meetup thread here: http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137555. I am currently unable to take a pic of the headphones since my phone camera is completely buggered but they don't look much different from what you see there apart from the missing shaft caps.

Please note that I am now residing in Singapore and the headphones will be sent from Singapore at the buyer's method of choice, and at his cost. International buyers are of course welcome.

Please PM me with offers or queries and I'll be happy to help. I'm trying to get as much as I can for these, so I might take a while to decide whom to sell to as I'd like to collect as many offers as I can (offers I can't refuse are most welcome though ). Ideally I do plan to ship them out within 1 week at MOST if the response is good and the buyer is prompt. I apologise in advance if i take a while to get back to you as I really don't come online very often at all nowadays as I am so damn busy but i promise to reply as soon as I can. I'll post any updates in this thread. Thanks a lot!

"

I have been getting a lot of offers of 1500USD for these from international buyers but no one has gone one-higher so i cant make a sale. First one to offer 2500SGD gets the headphones. Thanks and have a nice weekend!

Kevin

:bash::no::bash::no: Got a sms from the seller saying: Sorry, but I'am quite sure that they've been sold already.I will take note of your offer though and get in touch if the sale falls through. Sorry dude. :no: If I don't get them, I shall blame it on your avatar afbug... :ppth:<_<

Hi razer so its you who smsed me, sorry to disappoint dude, but probably the only pair of PS-1s to come to Singapore will probably be leaving shortly for the USA where they were first made. Nonetheless good luck with your search, i'm sure you'll be able to come across another pair somewhere if you hang around long enough!