Sign in to follow this  
rkivie

WTB: RSA "The Hornet"

hello all,

i've been interested in getting a Hornet for quite some time now. this is after reading numerous reviews on head-fi and the like. however, since this is quite a big-ticket item for me, i think it would be prudent to actually have a listen before splurging on it.

i'm pretty much set, just needing something to push me over the edge, if you will. heh.

so if anyone has a set that i can borrow, for a day or two, please do let me know. i understand the difficulty in handing over stuff to strangers over the internet but i'll be extremely grateful for this favour. please, send me a PM.

and lastly, if anyone is thinking of selling his (or her) Hornet, perhaps to fund a Xin SuperMacro purchase or something, send me a msg too. We can work something out.

thanks for reading.

Edited by rkivie

bumping this.

i've heard the hornet now. you know it's something special when you cant stop smiling all the way home (albeit that was only one album, but a moment of magic nonetheless. that album: soundtracks from "everything is illuminated".)

so one last bump here, in case someone here is really thinking of parting with his/her hornet (wilson assures me there are female audio enthusiasts too hehe).