Sign in to follow this  
Exloser

Noob needs help.

Haha! It's for myself. That's my home-use kit. I miked them up. 3 microphones and 1 phono jack for CD-player. But during performances, i usually depend on the monitor speakers. I have only used the wireless monitor once, connected from the Sennheiser wireless.

If you're keen on the connection from the main console to the wireless monitor, it goes out from the Monitor line out found on the console. On some occassions, they have a separate console for the wireless monitor. I do not have much knowledge on this, you got to ask the Pros. :D

But k81djs is too small for me.. I put it on.. the can onli cover half of my ears..

any recommendation for good isolation cans or iems with clarity and bass extension?

Is budget an issue? Otherwise, build a system (need an amp) around Beyer DT770pro and its equivalent, if you prefer circumaural cans. Otherwise, IEMs such as UM2 should be your cup of tea. But we are talking about price bracket a few folds more than your current PX100.

I wear my old ck7's *with UE buds* when i drum. It blocks out quite a bit of sound but u'd still be able to hear the band. Why do you want earphones when drumming anyway? Get a pair of attenuators from jaben, their the best. I'm kinda selling it for them anyway, so pm me if u live kinda far from jaben, i'll bring it over to somewhere more convinient.:D *Currently using the UE 5 pro's but dunno how much good it'll do when playing on a set. *^pls note, I play LOUD! :P

Edited by That dude