Sign in to follow this  
gfgfmoses

FS: Tube headphone amp[SOLD]

hi, everyone,

Here is the FS:

Spared set of Tube Headphone amp, in great condition, made by a famous DIYer in china. Using tube like 6922, 6080 and 5U4 also those equivalents and the amp have been specially adjusted to cans like HD600 and DT880 while it could drive most of the cans among the impendence range. Made by point to point soldering tech with a lot of good stuffs like dale resistors, Philips capacitors and others I dun know. Using upgraded Volume Control (like the stepped attenuator but better, dun know the name in english…sorry) and socket with lock.

I m the first owner brought it to Singapore and have used for almost 8 month. working and cosmetics great as shown in the pics attached. Manual shown as below too.

Original tubes are a pair of china made 5Z3 and 6N11, a pair of GE 6080. (I bought pairs as extra guarantee parts)

Extra tubes i bought later for rolling include two SYLVANIA 5U4, one RCA 6as7, one Dumont 6AS7, a pair of Tungsol 6080(very nice bass one), one telefunken Ecc189 (best one this amp), 3 amperex 6dj8.

More tips for the amp:

1. The input channels are inversed. So, left is right and vice versa.

2. The first position of the volume controller (zero volume) may have a noisy hum sound when using tubes like 6922 and equivalents, but wont have any problem when using telefunken Ecc189.

The amp itself asks for SOLD with all the tubes, no power cord or ICs included.

The amp is really nice but too heavy, so u r welcome to come to my place (dorm in NUS) for audition before ur making decision. if u interested pls pm,

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
email at gfgfmoses@hotmail.com or sms 97937394.

thanks for viewing.

regards,

Moses

post-1610-1157382335_thumb.jpg

post-1610-1157382350_thumb.jpg

post-1610-1157382360_thumb.jpg

post-1610-1157382383_thumb.jpg

post-1610-1157382395_thumb.jpg

Edited by gfgfmoses

Hi! Send u PM.