red_ryder

Connecting ipod to car soundsystem

My new car's sound system has an aux input jack, using the standard headphone connector type. If I want to connect my ipod to the aux, where can I buy the cable cheaply? I just need a typical male headphone jack on each end. Any place in Funan that may sell? I work just next door to funan so that would be the most convenient place.

There is a connection sold in Apple Centre for this. I'm sure it can be found in Funan IT Mall as well. I can't remember how much it costs but i bought it for use in my Dad's car. :))

My new car's sound system has an aux input jack, using the standard headphone connector type. If I want to connect my ipod to the aux, where can I buy the cable cheaply? I just need a typical male headphone jack on each end. Any place in Funan that may sell? I work just next door to funan so that would be the most convenient place.

You're basically looking out for a mini to mini cable. There are many choices available from off the shelf to DIY. Since it's for an Aux input, you can get Cardas HPI in 6' & 12' length from Jaben @ Adelphi or for cheaper cables you can get canare cables which you can terminate at LHS in Sim Lim Tower. Else for hassle free buying, just get any from mac shop as above.

Edited by viix