Sign in to follow this  
Stereo_Electronics

Where to buy acrylic board?

Haizz... unfortunately I can't honor that, might be too insulting for her image, it takes two hands to clap, save your donation for your diys.

:b2t

Anyone has a interesting handphone stand to show other than the banana stand?

Haha! I asked for sanding machine because if you are to do fancy shapes, sanding by hand would be very tough. It also depends on the choice of material.

Headphone stand competition, can form a team or partners?

Edited by zonalblitz_audio

lol, c'mon aron do some prizes, this will heat up the diy trend :)

btw, i've asked the TSO who ordered the acrylic, he orders from a factory which produces in big sizes so i think its a better choice to go jalan besar or get them from art friend as i can see many other proj grps with "art friend" plastic bag (they shld've bought stuff from art friend b4 coming to the workshop), so i think the price aint very high.

hand papersanding FTW!

lol, c'mon aron do some prizes, this will heat up the diy trend :)

btw, i've asked the TSO who ordered the acrylic, he orders from a factory which produces in big sizes so i think its a better choice to go jalan besar or get them from art friend as i can see many other proj grps with "art friend" plastic bag (they shld've bought stuff from art friend b4 coming to the workshop), so i think the price aint very high.

hand papersanding FTW!

Aiyoh, you guys burn pockets too deep, now want to burn mine huh?

First prize - Apple ibud. LOL

WHY NOT.... uncle wilson(Jaben) hold this contest lol

i suppose the responses to this kinda diy headphone stand competition wun go any bad,sure to get attention especially with prizes ! lol

Good news!

uncle wilson has given the "thumbs up" sign saying that he agrees in sponsering the contest!

:dance::rclxms: