Sign in to follow this  
kimi

Questions on i-River H340

I just like to know does anyone here encountered internal battery been drained off.

O.k. I was using my external power pack & at the same time using my internal battery to prolong the playback time. After stopping the playback & off the power of my H340, I went to sleep.

The next day I encountered my H340 internal battery been drained off. I am very sure its fully charged the time before I off the power.

I did called up the service centre & they are not aware about this issue. They suspect that my internal battery might need to be changed.

So, currently I will only connect my external battery pack during playback & take out my external battery pack connector when not in used.....funny :blush:

I don't quite really understand why but anyone of you face this problem. Any setting in the player might caused this ?

Is it o.k to leave my H340 in the hub using USB charging all the while ? As I am doing that but I do notice that its always charging & no indication of "Full charged" even for more than 24 hours of charged.

Thanks in advance.

' date='6 Oct 2006, 09:27 AM' post='82387']

Around 5-6hours until u get the "Charging Complete!" sign, although it must be tweaked under Rockbox to reflect that it is actually using a 2200mAh battery.

Cheers!

Just like to know if I am using the Iriver firmware, is it done automatically after the battery installation ? No configuration required ?

Thanks.

Edited by Jeremy

' date='6 Oct 2006, 01:20 PM' post='82412']

I'm not too sure about this whether the default iRiver firmware will detect the higher capactiy battery and by right change it's charging time and set the required parameters for a longer charging hour.

I think u better rockbox it if u need to change to higher capacity battery.

Or do go to www.misticriver.net and check it out there..

Thanks.

I had post this question over there.