Sign in to follow this  
aloy

PSP

hmmm... any of you people own a sony psp here? thinking of getting 1, but not sure is it good. any comments?

sorry, what do you mean by not sure is it good?

As in homebrew games, ver 1.5 or ver 2.x play umd disc.

All rounder player for mp3, movies + gaming?

just get any ver den google the web for the instructions fo downgrade ur firmware to ver1.5 and u will be able to play all sorts of games.

heard from my fren, i dont own 1, so i cant help much.

erm...

u can try:

http://forums.thegamingnet.com/

this is a v gd sg forum abt psp...

the provide indepth discussion bout games and hardware/software stuff regarding the psp....

oh ya... the games r not too bad... thou there isnt enough rpgs to go around...

n quite a no of good rpg games are actually ports of ps1... so ya...

(erm im quite against ISOs and homebrew... coz i believe if u can afford a psp... y carn you buy itz umd... 2nd hand is a better choice anytime... so dont ask me about it... n if u wanna know about homebrews... stay away from the above link...u will be FLAMED!!! lol...)

Edited by metrablue

own one.. if u just use it for pure gamin.. try purchase a ver1.5 as u can save a lot of money.. coz the latest ver is impossible to downgrade.. for music wise.. selectin is a chore especially if u have a lot of songs.. coz there is no search function n songs r arrange accordin to when u place it in.. transfer of files is fast, appro 1gb in 4 to 5 min.. how the music sounds depend on individual.. i find it sometime plays beta than my zen micro..

for video, it is worse than zen v:m but viewable due it large screen.. but lately, i use psp to surf the web.. amazes those ppl who dun know much abt psp.. wireless connection.. dun compare it wit laptop.. btw, it runs out of memory n batt easily when surfin web.. psp start up pretty fast.. btw this n the above reply make use of psp.. :) hope these helps abit.. peace..